- Call the School Office at (323) 221-8187 or click here to email us for information.
- Schedule a school tour.
- Fulfill all required paperwork and fees.
- Schedule an evaluation appointment.
- Schedule an interview with the Principal.
- Receive a notification from the Principal.
Please note that the following documents are required during the Application process:
- School Application
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- First Communion Certificate, if applicable
- Current Report Card
- Current Standardized Test Results